Sunday, January 13, 2008

Obesity in America

I just read an article on the obesity epidemic in America. It said that 65-70% of Americans are considered overweight. The health problems caused by this costs over 117 billion per year! 117 BILLION! Man, that is just crazy. This article went on to say that 70% of deaths in the U.S. are caused by heart attack, stroke or cancer and 50% of those deaths are diet related. It would seem that we Americans don't eat very well- that is to say we are overfed and undernourished. Our bodies need 40 nutrients and minerals 3 times per day. Most of us (myself included) dont quite get that 3 times a day. Our generation may well be the first generation to not out live our parents. After trying every diet and weight-loss program under the sun, I got on this program and lost 35 pounds in a little under 3 months! And I feel better than I have in years (probably decades) I have the same waist size (32) that I had in high school. That feels pretty darn good. Anyone who wants to lose those extra pounds,improve their overall health and have tons of energy, should check this out! Simply go to: http://www.llhealthnut.com/ OR: http://www.llhealthnutmall.com/ Give it a try, it did wonders for me.

No comments: